Venue: Baltimore Convention Center
VERTEX’s Michael Plainte and Daniel Furman will be at the ASHRM 2019 Annual Conference in Baltimore, MD on October 13-16, 2019.
Join more than 2,000 health care risk management professionals to network and exchange ideas. The conference theme “Resilient Leadership, Trusted Care” celebrates the leadership that health care risk management professionals provide in ensuring patients receive safe and trusted care.
ASHRM 2019 will feature dozens of exciting keynotes and concurrent sessions on the subject of leadership in health care risk management including:
- ASHRM 2019 Closing Keynote – Cal Ripken, Jr
- Leading the Way to Zero by Learning from the Ordinary
- Reducing Risk and Maximizing Quality in Health Care: Expectations Management Programs
- How to Say No: Become the Bridge, Not the Bucket
- Put Your Oxygen Mask on First, Building Resilience
Learn more about VERTEX’s Industrial Hygiene & Building Sciences Services or Building Water Systems Risk Management & Compliance Services. If you would like to speak with an Environmental Expert, call 888.298.5162 or submit an inquiry.